Facilities Maintenance Technician - Retail
McAneny Brothers, Inc., a major full-service convenience and grocery store distributer and wholesaler located in Ebensburg, PA. We have an opportunity for a full time Maintenance Technician for our portfolio of retail locations
Purpose of This Job:
The purpose of this job is to keep equipment and machines and the physical structure of the establishment in repair. Duties may involve basic carpentry & electrical maintenance or repair of mechanical equipment. Will also include basic exterior maintenance include pressure washing, painting and general repair
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Perform routine preventative maintenance to ensure that equipment and machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate. Including, but not limited to: replacing lights/bulbs, shelving repair, repair of wear and tear, touch up painting, repair of cracks/scrapes/scratches, insulation installation, removal or repair.
- replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions; follow checklists.
- Assist with installing and repair of wiring, electrical and electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery, and equipment.
- Document all preventative maintenance on all refrigeration units.
- Maintain a preventative maintenance schedule of all equipment and machinery with documented completion.
- Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work.
- Perform heavy cleaning of establishments with record keeping of cleaning and sanitation performed.
McAneny Brothers offers the following to their team members:
- A safe work environment
- Opportunity for advancement
- Competitive salary, paid biweekly
- Paid vacation
- Health/Life/Dental/Vision Insurance and 401(k) plan
McAneny Brothers is an equal opportunity employer.
*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE*